Advance Role Play Games

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advance Role Play Games
Advance Role Play Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man, i think imma go crazy xD

3 posters

Go down

man, i think imma go crazy xD Empty man, i think imma go crazy xD

Post by DaDwarf Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 pm

so much has happened the past days. To much to tell you actually, but ill try.

First of all, I am addicted, and that sucks. Smoking. But i am trying to stop, which makes me really..well...sucky most of the times xd

Second, i love to sing, so i sing in school/bus/at home/ everywhere. And now people start to tell me that i can sing, but i know that isnt true. Maybe i should upload a voice record on Youtube for you to decide on your own xD cause i really thinks that i cannot sing, and people are really stalking me about how "good" i am.

Third. I got suspended from school. Darnit..again. 4 time now...shit. Lots of stuff happened.

Anyways, It started last week in the bus back home. I was sitting with one of my friends, lets call her Kim for the easiness. And we where talking about Sex, cause we had Biologie and we have sex as topic now xD. So there was sitting a girl that 4 years younger then me in front of us. And she started to tell us to shut up.

So we told her to shut her brace face mouth, cause she has braces. And she called my friend a hooker.. So i went angry at her, told her to back off, keep her fucking mouth shut and threatened that if she would open her chatty mouth again i would shut it for her.

When we got out of the bus she said, Wait until Monday, ill get you. And i wasn't impressed at all, little pest.

Monday this week. Nothing big happened on Monday. We didn't meet the girl anymore, she seemed to avoid us. But the Kim fell down, right in the middle of the Canteen, and it was really funny, she just tripped. So today, Tuesday, I went to my locker, With Kim and another friend of mine who is sitting in a wheelchair. So there i was, shoving the chair, carrying to kinds of backpacks, all pissed because people wouldn't let me smoke in the break. And the little pest looked at me, mocked me and said "Ha, your friend went on her big whore mouth yesterday"

So i dropped my bag, told my wheelchair friend to stay there and walked over to her. I said, Dude, what the fuck is your problem? you really don`t want to mess with me. She had her back pressed against the lockers, and i bumped into her with my chest to make her back off even more. Then The girl mumbled something insulting and i slammed my hand into the locker, preventing her from getting away. I whispered. "Wrong person to fuck with little girl, i`m going to find your house and whoop you ass!"

She looked at me, all scared and tears in her eyes, and then i felt two hands pull me, back, which where my two friends, Kim and Chair xD. SO we went to class, the little girl went to her teacher and i got suspended because of it.

Well, i can handle it..

let`s see.. Fourth. I saved a cockatiel today. She, i called her Tallon, was supposed to die tomorrow, because she is limp, but i took her home, and found a place for her to stay at a friends house, which is awesome.

O and more on the bright side, i managed to make the Forum faster because i played with the coding Xd

Well, bye for now

DD out.
DaDwarf
DaDwarf
Admin
Admin

https://arpg.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

man, i think imma go crazy xD Empty Re: man, i think imma go crazy xD

Post by xXxILuvMyBooxXx Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:03 pm

I'd kick the little girls ass, too xD/
xXxILuvMyBooxXx
xXxILuvMyBooxXx
Modarator
Modarator

Back to top Go down

Post by DaDwarf Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm

xD yeah, well, that was the nice me, People really shouldn't mess with me.

I am a really nice person, but when somebody crosses my line i tent to hit right away xD, that just the way if work!
DaDwarf
DaDwarf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Shocked
Wow, DD. I always thought you were like, sweet and harmless and everything, lmao. I'm totally not saying you aren't, and not just because now I'm afriad you'll kick my ass if I say anything bad about you, (haha just kidding) but that just took me by surprise. Haha, but I agree with Winty, I woulda too. Good for you! Very Happy What did you get suspended for during the first three times? Just curious Razz
Twi
Twi
Modarator
Modarator

Back to top Go down

Post by DaDwarf Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

xD, i am really sweet and harmless, *is inocent *xD, But i do have my boiling points!

First time was because of fighting in school.
Second was because i threw a chair at my teacher
third was because i was angry and hit a window, and then it broke on accident xD stupid reasons!
DaDwarf
DaDwarf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Wow Shocked Haha, threw a chair at your teacher, I like that one *writes it down* Nah, just kidding. Wish I had the guts to do that! ^^
Twi
Twi
Modarator
Modarator

Back to top Go down

Post by DaDwarf Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Yeah, well..it`s not that i`m proud of it.

I have blind anger, so when i get mad, i go blind and just do things to get out as fast as i can. That includes hitting, trowing, cursing, punching stuff like that. Believe me, if i go mad you better run! xD
DaDwarf
DaDwarf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 am

Haha just don't feel bad about it Smile
Twi
Twi
Modarator
Modarator

Back to top Go down

Post by DaDwarf Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Fhew...I`m not getting suspended, all i had to do was promise that i won`t hurt the girl xD

SO i did and things are oke again.
DaDwarf
DaDwarf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: